This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
There are 5 happy people and there are 3 sad people. 1 person is tired and 7 are surprised and 4 are angry. The surprised people are the most, they are 7 and the tired people are the least, only 1.