For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, watercolor or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- What you learned from each teacher’s lesson with Mr Forman I learnt that the color that the object is it is reflecting and all the other colors are sucked in.
- What features you included in your art tree, lake elsmer, hills,flax mountains.
- What techniques you used? (e.g., water colour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry)
- What I enjoyed painting after i drew the landscape.
- What I am proud of the finished picture.
- I found it difficult
(don’t copy this: Write about some of the following things)
- I would like to try (water colour, pastel, paint) if I did another landscape because …
- I would like to get better at …( showing foreground, mid ground and background